Tuesday 30 August 2016

Topic: (TRUE STORY) fucked 2 sister cos of ice cream



Growing up in my hood was fun, I was the cute kid, was kinda shy with girls but always end up having my way. I got spoilt on time, I had sex for the 1st time we I was about 10yrs old, and since then I have been sexually active. When I was I teenager, I had a new neighbor, they had 6 girls and 2 guys, 2 girls amongst the six where my age mates, I was very close to the family, they all love me (well almost everybody on my street love me cos my mom was into ice-cream business then and that's how I get most of the girls; "thanks mom"). So on this faithful day, I went over to my neighbors house, it was just these two girls that were my age mates and their younger ones that were at home, so got talking and they said I should give them ice cream, I said they have to pay for it. So I left their house and went to mine, the eldest one followed me, so I can give her the ice cream but I said no. We got to my house, finally agreed to give her the ice cream but before I gave it to her I held her and started squeezing her sweet matured boobs (though I have been doing that with both girls ever since) she just stood there and was moaning, I took her to the room, I undressed her I started sucking her boobs and fingering her, she reached for my dick and I gladly allowed her to have it, she kepts stroking it (handjob) while I was busy fingering her and sucking her nipples...finally I penetrated her and we fucked for a while and I came. We got up and got dressed, I gave her the ice cream and she went home, few minutes later her the other sister was knocking at my door, I opened it and what she said was I should give her ice cream too, (in my mind I said, u will pay the same way your sister paid) so I let her in, I didn't evn waste time talking I started kissing her and she responded, we went into the room and we had sex, I even enjoyed her more than her sister....After we were done, we got dress and I gave her the magic ice cream and she went home.....yeah folks that was how I fucked to sisters, same day just because of ice cream (FAN YOGURT).

No comments:

Post a Comment