Monday 1 August 2016

Barely Twins 2 || written by Fa4rite


    Previous on  Barely Twins



​She thought to herself “since I begged you as a sister,  you refused, me myself will show you that you won’t enjoy your marriage”.  She called her sister and told her that since she has finally married and she is happy,  it is now she is ready to tell everybody the whole Secret.

This got vivian scared,  she was scared that if her husband finds out the whole truth, the marriage would be desolved.  Lillian on the other hand got a bit sick though she was pretending to be sick before but now the sickness got serious,  she was taken to different hospitals but all the doctors she met said nothing was wrong with her.  Her parents decided that she should go for a full medical check up to find out the what exactly is wrong with her,  it was then they found out she was pregnant.  Since Lillian’s parents found out about pregnancy she refuse to say who the owner of the pregnancy was,  instead she started to threaten vivian that she would let out their whole secrets.  Vivian begged and begged but it was all in vain.

Their parents became curious of what Secret Lillian actually wanted to say,  Vivian refuse to tell the parents what was going on.  All these was happening in the family house but one way or the other vivian’s husband was not aware of the situation at hand because of his work. Lillian kept threatening, Vivian kept begging,  1 week, 2weeks, a month, 2months, eventually jude found out his wife has not really being her self lately,  she was always nervous,  Jude did some digging and found out about Lillian’s threat,  so he decided to call for a family meeting.
********On the day of meeting*******
I heard you wanted to tell me a secret,  the family is here, please say the secret,  Jude confronted Lillian. She had no choice,  she narrated the whole ordeal starting from the death of their grandma to the fact of how vivian has represented her in dating him as cover up. There was silence for like what seem to be hours but it was just like 20mins before the twins mum stated that their grandma died naturally which was confirmed my their family doctor. The case of their grandma’s death was settled once which proved vivian innocent,  she was partly happy but was still scared about the second  issue Lillian tabled down but Jude was quite all through. Vivian had already started pleading for jude’s forgiveness.

After like 30mins of silence from jude,  he told vivian to stop pleading.
Jude: Lilian I’ve heard all what you have said so far,  thanks for enlightening me,  are there more secrets I need to know
Lillian: dat’s all I’ve to say
Jude: I appreciate your effort and care towards me,  I know right from day one I was dating vivian not you,  i just chose not to talk,  after all you were not ready for me,  I also know your pregnancy is for one of my friends,  who has traveled to UK and I know he actually rejected the pregnancy that’s why you were trying to force yourself with me,  so you would make me father the baby and cover up your mistakes. So you see your so called Secrets are no so much of a secret..
The End….

No comments:

Post a Comment