Monday 1 August 2016

60 Shades of Judith [Episode 1] written by Fa4rite





“I’m 17 and my neighbor is 15. Her parents have me watch her when they leave, so we just fuck until they get home. And I get paid.”… Lmao!!!

Hi my name is JUDITH & and I’m bored. I never imagined my life as an executive administrator to be a whirlwind of excitement, but this is getting out of hand. I can handle having the most glamorous job with my neighbor , however to come home and be even more bored than I am wit the kid, is starting to get to me, only once in a while i get to be entertained by the social media called 2go.




Basically every girl is bound to be lesbian at her childhood age but i seem not to have outgrown mine yet. I’m a very slim girl to d core, vey fair and fresh tho but no curves and i am not blessed with boobs or ass but my compensation is me being good and wild at sex.& No man can ever resist dat. Tho i am virgin by man but not by dildo and lesbianism.& It was a calm, autumn Saturday morning, mostly overcast. On 2go as always trying to gather much fun i could cluster upon.& It was then and there i noticed him & Of all my male 2go mere friends he hasnt asked for my nude pixs yet he has complimented me a thousand times. He is not the chatty type tho but when he is in the MOOD, Its almost always a very naughty CHAT. I already liked him but wanted to see him. We chat very often and soon enough i told him i was a partial lesbian, he did not mind he seems to loved it that way tho.  We have already planned the day we wld meet. Fortunately it gng to be at his house but unfortunately 3days b4 i wld be heading to his ouse one of my 2go closie would be paying me a visit. We had already chatted shared nude pixs, next step, she is coming today. Knok knok!! & She is at the gate…

I stayed awake for what seemed like hours watching my best friend Julliet sleeping next to me in my bed. Her long hair was draped over her pillow and her leg was wrapped around the sheet. She seemed so peaceful, obviously having sweet dreams. I rolled over and smiled as I saw how wild I looked in the mirror on my closet door.

As the sun began to rise I closed my eyes to picture what had happened in this very bed, not 5 hours earlier. Calling julliet to spend the night while my mom wasn’t home seemed like the perfect plan as I dialed her phone number

“Just 2catch fun and know each other better”, I explained to her.



Without hesitation she was over. We had been friends for 4 years now, ever since we met on 2go. I even remember how beautiful I thought she was when we shared nude pix. How nervous I was to introduce myself to her. So many nights my mind was filled with thoughts of her as my fingers explored my body.

“What would it be like to touch her breasts” or “rub her through her panties” I would wonder. But now the wondering and the waiting was over. I had done all of the things I often dreamed of doing with julliet the night before in my very own bed.

It all started with a scene in The Mechanic. We both giggled when they showed that girl riding Jason Statham. Sex wasn’t new to either of us tho only jellies has a boyfriend while I am about have mine, and we were both sexually active. Although my dildo satisfies me, I knew deep down that something was missing, and now thanks to julliet I am reassured.

Julliet looked at me during that sex scene in a way I never expected. She sort of stared at me in lust. Her lips moist from licking them, her gorgeous eyes fixed right on me. It was a look that made me nervous yet aching for her. We looked deep into each others eyes for a few minutes before our heads leaned in for that perfect first kiss. I remember the rush of fire my body felt at her touch. How soft her lips were on mine and how sweet her tongue tasted in my mouth, almost like candy.

Before I completely got over the shock of what was going on, she was crawling on top of me. We laid together kissing in our nightshirts for at least a half hour just holding each other before I got enough nerve to let my fingers slide under her gown. Her flesh was hot and she moaned softly as my hand worked its way up her back and to the sides of her perfect breasts. “mmmmmm” I thought as they filled my hands.

I cupped her perfect globes of flesh in each of my hands as our tongues twisted faster. Her pussy fit perfect on mine as her hips started to grind in rhythm with our passionate kiss. I grabbed her ass tight and held her against me. Our clits rubbed hard together as our juices combined. I could feel her growing intense with our movement, so I moved my fingers around her waist and rubbed them through her dark mound and pressed on her clit.


She began to rock faster on me now and our nightgowns were slowly creeping up exposing our breasts. My nipples were hard as they brushed against hers. “ooohhh”, she moaned, which got me really wet. We rocked together until we both came, then I held her close to me tightly as we drifted off to a deep sleep.

Now as I lay awake watching her I can’t help but get aroused again. I wonder if she enjoyed it as much as I did. A half hour later she rolled over and whispered good morning in my ear. We both smiled and began to kiss once again. Her tongue sent an electric shock throughout my entire body. My pussy ached to be touched again. She worked her lips down my body slowly, sucking my skin into her wet mouth before resting her face between my legs.

I felt her tongue separate my lips and begin to flick on my clit. “oooohh gawd”, I moaned as I pushed my pussy into her tighter. Rubbing myself on her face. It felt so good. She licked me so slowly, up and down my slit before probing deep into my wet hole. Her tongue went in deeper than anything ever has been before. She darted deep inside of me wildly. In and out her tongue screwed me as her thumb now rubbed my hard bud in slow circles.

She pressed down on my clit and started jerking it in a fast rhythm . She licked and sucked until I came in her mouth. My hot sticky juices poured out of me as my pussy throbbed. My legs wrapped around her neck and held her to me so she could clean me up. It was the most erotic experience of my life.

I never knew anything could feel so good and taste so good either, until I found out minutes later as I softly nibbled on her sweet pussy. I licked julliet’s slit over and over before jamming deep inside her. Her pussy lips relaxed around my mouth almost inviting me in. I sucked her sweetness as fast as she came, devouring every inch of her creamy white juice.

Her scent stayed on my face as we kissed once again in a tight embrace. I never looked

at julliet the same way after she spent that night with me. I knew her body and she knew mine and that was something special I only wanted to share with her, my best friend.

Oh yes!  I love the sensation but I had also Agreed to be michael’s girlfriend.
(The guy I met on 2go)

I’m suppose to see him in the next  2days.. Hmmm!


No comments:

Post a Comment